Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

LOV and thinking snow!


I was able to go out to dinner with some friends from Ski for Light on Sunday which was wonderful. This is the week of the annual Ski for Light trip and I wasn't able to attend this year so I truly appreciated seeing some of the folks and spending an evening with them. The trip is held up at Land of the Vikings (or as we call it LOV) . There's only one accessible room there which is called "Thor" (all of the rooms have Viking names). I remember the first year I went up that I was a bit intimidated that I was in Thor's room.

Anyhow I'm "thinking snow" for everyone up there so the trails and fields are nicely covered and those little "bumps" turn into hills! LOV you guys.
[visual description: An illustration of a Viking is shown. He wears a helmet and carries a shield and an axe.]