Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

God has a sense of humor....


[Visual description: Man standing at malfunctioning ATM machine]

The snow melted enough that I went out today. I had a heck of a time finding a spot I could fit my car in because the snow wasn't shoveled out of the handicapped spots. I just parked crooked in a spot. And a half. Oh well.

My first stop was an ATM machine - since I had one dollar left since the snowfall.

I rolled up to the machine and saw the message: "This machine is not in operating condition. Please find another ATM machine. We regret any inconvenience."

Inconvenience? ARRGHHH!

No, I didn't say it out loud. I quietly left, hauled my wheelchair back into my car and drove to the bank. Drive through windows. Great invention.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The parking was horrendous here too. Glad it's melting there.