Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Nominated in Catholic Blog Awards...

Just a thank you to the person who nominated my blog in the "Individual " category at the Catholic blog contest/awards.

It's nice to have recognition for my blogging, but more importantly I hope it lets more folks know that my blog exists - and is available as a resource to them, their friends, family, fellow parishioners, etc. Attracting more readers always leads to connections with more people who may need or want information and referral services!

So if you're reading this post and you've come here via the blog awards, would you please spread the word to anyone who might need this blog to let them know about it? Thanks in advance.

And I want to take a moment to thank all of the bloggers who have been kind enough to put me in their blogroll.

Click above to go visit the Catholic blog award web site, vote or check out more blogs to read!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, friend.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your blog was nominated. Your blog shifts my vision in new directions so many times each week. It is as though you are ears and eyes and heart that brings me experiences I would never have otherwise.

One of the other sisters asked me the other day, "Who is this friend Ruth who has all these neat stories and information, and how did you meet someone in New Jersey from all the way up here?" It's hard to explain to someone who doesn't even read e-mail.

So - may the votes go pouring in, but even more: may more folks come your way.

Ruth said...

It is gratifying to hear that sharing my experiences on here has that effect. Thanks for posting that.
And, yes, more readers- always a good thing!