Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

And snow it goes



In the world of weathermen I suppose having a forecast thats wrong here and there is understandable. Today not only was the timing of the snowfall predicted wrong, but the amount as well.

I woke up to a blanket of the white stuff that wasn't supposed to be here yet. Having scheduled aides to come over I had to reschedule and cancel and all that. The snow kept falling all morning. Schools started scheduling early dismissals. Snow plows, I'm told, lined up hours earlier than expected on the highways and roads.

According to my sister, the only thing newscasters had to say this morning about the forecast was that it was blustery out.

So for all those who had to deal with the bluster that looks like about four to six inches of snow already to me, just remember they say there's more coming later.

Really.





No comments: