Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Survey on Media and PWD

Over at the [with]tv blog, readers are being asked to take a survey on the subject of media and people with disabilities. I'm inviting my readers to participate.

Anna, who authors the survey, writes:

My name is Anna Pakman and I am a first year MBA student at Columbia Business School. I am conducting a survey as primary research for my paper on Media Consumption & People with Disabilities for my Consumer Behavior class. I would appreciate it if you could take a few minutes of your time to answer some questions about your consumption of television, film, Internet, and radio programming. As you probably know, the Nielsen ratings track media consumption for just about every population EXCEPT our community so the only way I can get this data is through your assistance. All individual survey responses are anonymous and will be kept strictly confidential.

Click on the above link to go read more about it. If you would like a direct link to participate, click here.