Pages

Friday, February 1, 2008

The Excellent Award


[visual description: A very LARGE graphic that I could not get smaller, that has the letter E in black on a background of white tilted on its axis facing right. Above it is the word Excellent. Below it is the phrase This blog is rated E for excellent.]

I've been given the Excellent Award for my blog from Maryellen over at Grandma's Musings. I'd like to thank her and  since I think these awards are a fun way to find new and interesting blogs, will nominate more than ten. If you're nominated please don't feel you have to accept the award - I'm nominating a few extra since I know some of the nominees don't generally post awards on their blogs. 
So in the spirit of providing readers with new blogs to explore, it's a win-win for me to just give  a longer list. Anyway, here's the rules:

By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you have to award it to 10 more people whose blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want-even those that have received it already, but please award at least 10 people.