10. Bigger and wider tires to squish bugs with.
9. Towing my other wheelchair.
8. Able to pet the cat while using the joystick with one hand.
7. Learn about science as you dash madly from room to room to measure the battery life.
6. Create wider and better accessible doorways in your habitat. oops
5. Having a larger surface to put decals on.
4. Improve your joystick skills for computer games
3. Brake suddenly to avoid squirrels
2. Use high speeds to surprise and astound your friends especially when they're standing in front of you
... and the number one use is......drum roll....
1. Saving energy so you can have a life