Wednesday, December 9, 2009
CELA Scholarships available
Scholarships available from CELA 2010 to travel to Wash DC and tell your story regarding access to and reimbursement for complex rehab products now and in future.
via their site:
What is CELA?
Continuing Education and Legislative Advocacy Conference that brings together Consumers, Manufacturers, Rehab Professionals, and Suppliers for face-to-face visits in Washington, DC with Members of Congress to help address the current challenges of access to, and reimbursement for, Complex Rehab products now and yet to come.
What is required of you?
By accepting a scholarship to CELA 2010 you are agreeing to travel to the Washington, DC area, tell your story and participate in the following CELA 2010 sessions:
- Capitol Hill Visit Orientation - Wednesday April 28th 3:30 - 6:00 pm
- Capitol Hill Visits, Thursday April 29, 2010, 8:30 am-4:30 pm (transportation provided if necessar
- Capitol Hill Debriefing, Wine and Cheese Reception, Thursday April 29, 2010 5:30-7:30 pm
What you need to do.
- If participating in this conference interests you, please continue with the application process below.
- There are a limited number of scholarships available to cover your travel costs, lodging and meals.
- If you have questions or desire additional information please call (800) 976-7787.
- Applications will be processed and reviewed on a first-come first-served basis.
- Final application submission deadline is January 8, 2010. Those awarded scholarships will be notified on or before February 8, 2010.
To see the application form, go here.
[image description: In a box, the words CELA 2010 April 28-30, 2010 with an image of sponsor logos to the right and below spelled out Continuing Education and Legislative Advocacy Conference.]