Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Premio Dardos Award


Thank you , FRIDA, for awarding this blog a Premio Dardos award.
The Prémio Dardos is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.
In short, Premio Dardos is a tagging meme that provides an opportunity to tell other bloggers you appreciate their blog. And now, here are a few blogs I would like to pass the award along to:


Planet of the Blind

More Meredith Gould



Powerchair Diaries

Midlife and Treachery

Philosopher Crip

Bad Cripple

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Thank you for wanting to give me a Premio Dardos Award and for placing a link to my blog on your site.

Please don't feel personally offended by my not accepting this honor. If it helps to know, I've done this before when other bloggers made similar offers.

Ruth said...

Hi Sheila,
I'm not offended :) Have a great day.

Ruth said...

Sheila,
Took your link off of this post, but will keep it in my blogroll.

PhilosopherCrip said...

Cool! Thanks! Now, if I can get around to actually updating this thing more regularly!