Monday, May 11, 2009

A blogging award...

I'm honored to be chosen by The Concord Pastor for the
Lemonade Stand Award

The best thing about this award is that there's no voting - bloggers just hand it on to others whom they qualify as bloggers "with great attitude and gratitude."

So, it's my turn to hand this on to others, and I nominate:

Coping with Disability and Disability Resource Links

Born Just Right

Frida Writes

Googling God

Life at Full Tilt

who in turn may nominate others!

Thanks to everyone!


FridaWrites said...

Thanks, Wheelie, this really means a lot. This is a nice bit of cheer to start the day with.

Wheelie Catholic said...

my pleasure :) It's great reading your blog and comments too.

Full Tilt said...

Wow, this is really generous of you, Wheelie, especially since I don't post as often as I would like and I'm relatively new to blogging. As FridaWrites said, this means a lot. Thank you!

Wheelie Catholic said...

Full Tilt- you're very welcome :) I look forward to many more posts from you.