Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

New to the Blogroll: Wildkat Blog

I'm very glad Kimberley left a comment yesterday so I was able to find her blog and add it to my blogroll!*

Kimberley blogs over at Wildkat Blog She is legally blind and acquired quadriplegia in 2004 and uses a red Quickie GT wheelchair and her guide dog Sophie to get around. Right now she's blogging about looking for a new apartment and working her way around in the snow to grocery shop. Her laptop broke recently and she plans on getting a Mac next time due to the Voiceover program,but has to plan for the added cost of transferring accessible software to a new laptop (any tech people out there who can help? go on over.)

I wish her a happy holiday and have added her to my blogroll and google reader so I can follow along as she looks for a new place to live. I can tell from reading her blog that she will be part of the interesting and engaging discussion that goes on in the disability blogosphere.



*I'll admit that is often how I *find* blogs these days,so if you have one, don't be shy about commenting!

No comments: