Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

From the dugout


Well I'm off the bench - the tech says the plastic thingamagig that's loose on the motor on the Beast isn't a big deal and the squealing, whistling noise emitting from the chair is not an issue since all tests okay on the electronic whatchamacallit device.

I don't understand either.

See the picture of this baseball dugout? It's empty because I'm outta there.

While I was in the dugout, however, I learned a few things.

1. Sometimes you have to sit in the dugout a while to appreciate when you get a chance to play.
2. Don't believe all the rumors you hear in the dugout
3. Be very careful what you assume while you're in the dugout. Sometimes the players out there aren't having a very good day either
4. If you know you're going to be in the dugout, try to relax and watch the game. It'll make the time go faster

Anyhow, I'm very grateful that the whatchamacallit says the thingamagig is okay.

Tomorrow, I'm pitching.

No comments: