Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Excellent video on blindness and visual impairment

I'm linking over to Planet of the Blind (click above) where Connie has posted a video about blindness and partial visual impairments that is excellent. Thanks Connie!

It answers many questions and based on the comments has been of help to friends, relatives and loved ones of those dealing with these issues as well as folks living with them.

I always encourage everyone to take minutes out of your day to view these videos. Educating ourselves about disability is a wonderful way to practice inclusion. If you'd like to view more information about disabilities, click on my label "learning about disability".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to read about and watch things about people with different disabilities. I don't know about other disabilities so this information is useful for me .

Connie said...

Thank you for the link Ruth! I've been away for a couple of weeks and although I was able to use a dial-up service to get online, it was tedious. I hope to catch up and reconnect with folks in the next few days. I'm glad you too thought this video worth sharing...

Ruth said...

Definitely - it's a great video. Glad you're back :)