Pages

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Fly bye

You disappoint me, my friend,
Not because I expected you to understand-
Just not to pretend.

There was that moment (I recall)
When I became the cripple to them all-
Your eyes averted mine,
Denying it all.

Now you say it's all okay
That it would have happened anyway
And I've just got a chip on my crip self
Because I brought it up today.

Don't worry, because it won't happen again.
Go on, pretend.

And
I'll just offend,
Passing on your left
From the fast lane.
The screaming in my heart muffled by
The sound of my tires
Squealing, wheeling by
As I circle and fly.

Right on by.

And bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This captures so much. Thanks for sharing so deeply.
Janet

TOMAS said...

Thank you!!!

My desire to grasp everything and put it clear to everybody though looked nice but swept away a smile from my face. However, now everything is OK again. And I heartily thank for that because it was you who healed me. Have a look. While reading your posts, I was impressed with your concern with other-with the flow of love in you words, and thus I sensed the need to quote – I was obliged to put my emotions a bit more concretely. In other words, our blogs, the willingness to communicate and stay in peace with all flame with the Spirit who can heal the whole world and needs just our willingness to share the love with all around.
Hi needs not the comments but the reciprocal Hi