Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

My4Hands

Happy new year to everyone! I wish you all a happy and healthy year.

Today I'd like to pass along information about a product I just saw over on twitter. It's called My4Hands - and I'm going to post a video below to give you an idea how it works.

Shopping at a stationary Store from My4Hands on Vimeo.



I like the simplistic design and the affordable price tag on this one. Often I find myself needing to keep things that are hot or cold off my lap because I lack sensation and don't want to burn myself. I also need to be careful not to dislodge medical devices I sometimes wear. This product promotes independence which I'm all for too.

I haven't tried this product out, but I can imagine all kinds of uses for it around here! Here's the inventor talking about why he came up with the idea-


My Story - Why I created My4Hands from My4Hands on Vimeo.



Here's a link to a page to view more videos and to get more product information.



You can also find the inventor on twitter at @My4Hands

No comments: