Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Say what?

My sister was turning pages for me yesterday as I plowed through my work. We have a signal I give her when I'm ready for her to turn the next page .Since I'm hooked up to a wireless mic and the voice recognition is on, I use a slight movement rather than a sound.

Apparently I unconsciously moved signaling her to turn the page so she did . I wasn't done reading or dictating notes and began to move again so she turned yet another page as I started to invent a gesture indicating back go back.

Yes we forgot to make that signal up.

Of course We both broke into laughter which registered two words on the voice recognition.

Richard Nixon.

No kidding.






2 comments:

Meredith Gould said...

Hilarious!

Naomi said...

Gee, my voice recognition software just makes up stupid stuff like, "and and him him him." I'm envious.