Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New to the Blogroll: Water on the Brain- and Lots on My Mind

Stephen Drake's new blog Water on the Brain - and Lots on My Mind is now up.

via the site-

Ramblings, Observations and Rants about Hydrocephalus, Nonverbal Learning Disabilities and Neurodiversity - The pictures on top of the page are of me - as a baby with a still-significantly enlarged head. I'm one of a very small group of the "first generation" of kids with hydrocephalus who were treated with surgical shunts. I'm in my sixth decade of living with an interesting neuropsych profile that matches nicely with Nonverbal Learning Disabilities (a label that didn't come into existence until the late 1980s). I learned about NLD or NVLD in the early 1990s but didn't become public about my own relationship to the label until a little over a year ago. I have good reasons for waiting this long - and to be public now.

Today's post is entitled " Vegetables".

h/t to FRIDA

No comments: