Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

New to the Blogroll: People with Disabilities and Service Dog Awareness

Please check out this site which I just added to my blogroll- whether you have a disability, use a service dog or not -all are welcome.

People with Disabilities and Service Dog Awareness has a welcome statement that reads:

You do not have to be a person with disabilities or have a service animal to join our community. There are plenty of worthwhile information here along with lots of conversational opportunities.


I think that's great. And I'm very glad a comment was left which alerted me to the fact that this blog wasn't on my blogroll.

1 comment:

Liz said...

How welcoming! I wanted to let people know about a book that many people -- whether they're dealing with someone with a disability or not -- will love. It's called That Went Well, and is a really personal memoir of a family who decided to keep their little girl with special needs at home. It's written by the author's sister. It's not just for brothers and sisters of people with special needs. It's for everybody, of every age. You can just feel the love pouring through.