Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Better late than never

Vote for Blue Girl here.

Her blog is up for Best Diarist in the Weblog awards and I meant to put up a post this week but it's been hectic. So to make up for that I changed my banner heading to blue. It was maroon in case you didn't notice. But we're thinking blue around here.

You should vote for Blue Girl because she IS the Best Diarist. Whether she writes about her son, Blue Kid, or her family or life....she writes things like this:

Blue Kid got up this morning and stumbled into the living room and fell on the couch. His eyes were droopy and his hair was sticking up every which way. He was resting his head on his hand when a story about Blagojevich came on the news.

Blue Kid said, "I don't get what the big deal is. All he did was sell a chair on Ebay."

"What?"

"He just sold a chair on Ebay and everyone got all crazy about it."

It took me a minute to figure out what he was talking about.

I laughed, "He didn't sell a chair on Ebay! He was trying to sell Obama's Senate seat!"

"Oh." Then he covered himself up with a blanket, turned over on his side and went back to sleep.


See?

Go vote.

No comments: