Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2008

I Am Potential by Patrick Henry Hughes


A new book by a blind musician, Patrick Henry Hughes, is called I Am Potential: Eight Lessons on Living, Loving and Reaching Your Dreams. Born without eyes and with other physical disabilities, Patrick writes about his family's experiences and his own, emphasizing staying positive and recognizing potential.

Excerpts of the book can be found here.

[image description: The book cover is shown. The title of the book I Am Potential is on top. Underneath is Eight Lessons in Living , Loving and Reaching Your Dreams. The author's name is beneath an image of the author in his wheelchair, playing in his marching band uniform, being pushed by another student dressed in red.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patrick you inspire me alot. The thing you said thats seeing is a disability because those who see judje and not seeing is an ability because you see the person on the inside not on the out. I love your music and your singing. The thing that inspires me the most about you is that you have potentail and you are potenatial. bye ~aj~