Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I am jealous, Greg

Not fair. Greg has a backpack with the name of his blog on it!!!!

He posted this earlier today, saying he was doing it to make his quad friends jealous.....well I am.... and no, I won't make up a 'blog fashion' tag just for this . I'm too jealous.

Of course I'm sitting here chuckling at the thought of some folks wearing the name of their blog around town...Greg's name is tame, but I've seen some wild and silly ones. Would *you* want to do that?


[image description: A blue L.L. Bean backpack hangs off the back of a power chair's handles. Across it reads Pitt Rehab.]

2 comments:

Greg (Accessible Hunter) said...

Ruth!
You made tea come out of my nose I laughed so hard. I really look forward to reading your blog, your a good friend, thanks for making my day.

Ruth said...

Greg, you're a great friend. I can feel my jealousy dwindling already....kinda.