Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Disability Blog Carnival #48 is up!

Terri has posted this carnival, themed Capacities and Capabilities, over at Barriers, Bridges and Books.

As usual, I'm left amazed at the scope of what the disability community has to say on a topic. This one in particular touches my heart because it so closely parallels my life and my continuing journey toward emphasizing my capabilities to those who sometimes see only my physical limitations.

It is wonderful to know that I am joined in that journey by so many other wonderful folks, to learn from them and see them realizing their goals, but more importantly, sharing their journeys so that others may benefit.

Thank you Terri!

The next disability blog carnival will be over at I hate stairs and the theme is "lists". Go on over to see a YouTube video about the disability blog carnival and join in.

No comments: