Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

New to the blogroll: Rolling Traveler

I was alerted to this great site after its author left a few helpful and insightful comments on a couple of my posts here and want to highlight it to my readers.

The Rolling Traveler is a blog that deals with advice - and shares experiences - about topics such as airport travel, visiting places like London and San Francisco, among others - public transport, and wheelchair equipment.

Very useful ideas over there for wheelers, and great reading for everyone who travels, is planning to travel, or likes to read about travel.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link! I appreciate it. I think it's great that we can support each other, and form a community.

I am enjoying your blog immensely: it is both informative and thought-provoking. I want to include it in my posts next week about blogs and forums for wheelchair users, their friends, and interested parties.

Ruth said...

Thanks, travelling blackbird! Love your posts about London btw.

Anonymous said...

Great blog to know about, thanks. Am planning a trip.