Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

New to the blogroll: Grace Young's site

I'm adding Grace R. Young OT's site to the blogroll this morning. Grace is an OT with a MA from USC. Grace has published and lectured extensively on disability. Her site offers a great deal of useful information, but also contains writing about her own experiences as a person with a disability, which provide a great deal of insight.

Grace writes: I welcome your comments and suggestions for future posts. If you would like to see a topic discussed that relates to living with a disability or chronic condition please leave your comment.

Welcome to the blogroll!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ruth, thank you so much for adding me to your blogroll. It's such a coincidence, I just discovered your blog last nite and started e-mailing friends about it.

Tomorrow I'll add your blog to my Links page. I'd do it tonite but I'm suddenly very tired - stayed up late to watch the DNC.

Ruth said...

My pleasure to add your site. I stayed up late too :)