Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

Blogger: The Musical


Have you heard about this new show? It includes hit tunes like:

1.I'm Gonna Wash that Spam Right Outta my Hair
2. Richard Harris singing Post-a-lot
3. Somewhere (There's a Blog For Us)
4. Don't Cry For Me, Technorati
5. Hopelessly Devoted to YouTube
6. I Could Have Blogged All Night
7. Can't Help Loving that Link of Mine
8. It Might as Well be Ping
9. Oh What a Beautiful Comment, Oh What a Beautiful Day
10. Come On-A My Sidebar

No? You don't think so? I thought I saw a commercial for this on late night TV...
[image description: A man in a dark cap and cloak sits with his back against a brick wall with a cup in front of him. He holds a sign that reads Blogger: The Musical.]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Might as well be ping, huh? LOL

Terri said...

You'd have lots of people to audition and attend if you put wireless in the theater... I'm just sayin' :)

Ruth said...

Bob- oh yeah LOL
Terri- I love your sense of humor :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just started blogging about two months ago and just discovered your blog. Very interesting posts. Blogger: The Musical is too funny for words.

Please check out my blog www.graceryoung.com. Would you like to put me on your blogroll and I'll put you on my links page.

Ruth said...

Grace- Hi! Yes, I'd like to put you on my blogroll and would appreciate a link. Thanks for introducing yourself- I love meeting other bloggers :)