Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dear Wheelie Catholic

I know I missed the deadline for the carnival. Can I still submit a post?

Yes. Until noon tomorrow (Wednesday). But you have to email me the link or leave it in the comments here because posts that are submitted to the carnival go to the next host now.

Uh, what's the topic?

Appreciating Allies.

Can I write about something else?

Yes, although it may lower your mark (just kidding).

Is it fun putting together a carnival?

Yes, although I ate too much cotton candy as usual.

I'm getting a number of emails along these lines, so I figured some people out there might be too shy to email and decided I'd put this up. All posts welcome until noon tomorrow.

3 comments:

Connie said...

Oh good!

Anonymous said...

Here's my entry: http://www.disaboom.com/Blogs/cherylberyl/archive/2008/03/12/having-a-lot-of-allies-a-sign-of-weakness-or-a-sign-of-strength.aspx

Ruth said...

Cheryl - Got it, thanks!