Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

In 3 hours all Starbucks are closing for 3 hours

Wow. I hope they're going to take this opportunity to move tables around to make wheelchair access.

Actually, according to this piece, it's for "barista re-education".  To focus on the coffee customer's experience.

I'd like there to be more room at the tables for wheelchairs. Did I say that? It really would enhance my experience to be able to sit at a table, no matter how much I like or don't like my coffee.

Just think - at 5:30 p.m. EST all the Starbucks' doors will close and employees will inspire each other, improve their favorite beverage - but hey -

Getting in the door - and staying there - without other customers falling all over me and sometimes into my lap really is important. 

Guys? Guys? Put down the whipped cream, okay? Really I just want you to try that table over there - a tad more room there - the frappucino tastes fine just the way it is....