Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Disability Blog Carnival #24: One Year Anniversary


I know, I know - I'm on a bloggin' break. But I HAVE to put up the Disability Blog Carnival - especially the first year anniversary edition , with the theme of Milestones.

When I first went over, I saw the logo which read "Disability Blog Carnival -Can't shut us up now" and smiled. This carnival marks not only the first year anniversary, but is a celebration of our voices. I'm not surprised at all to find out that there have been more than enough volunteers to host the carnival, more than enough posts to put up, more ideas on what milestones is in each blogger's life - because I know what a rich diverse community this is.

And that, my friends, is why I am proud to invite you to click above and join our celebration.

No comments: