Pages

Monday, August 20, 2007

Top Ten Songs Adapted for a Disability Revue

The theme for this disability carnival is Top Ten lists, so here's my version of songs for a disability revue:

10. I Left My Crutch in San Francisco
9. Ramp Over Troubled Water
8. Ain't No Curbcut High Enough
7. You Are the Guide Dog of my Life
6. Someone Left the Power Chair Out in the Rain (McArthur's Park)
5. Goodbye Yellow Brick Nonaccessible Road
4. How Can You Mend a Broken Catheter?
3. Quads Just Want to Have Fun
2. Pump Up the Jam – Pump Up the Tires
and last but not least
1.Do You Know the Way to the Handicapped Restroom?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very funny!!!
Janet

Anonymous said...

Heeheehee...these brought a smile to my face.

But #4 is just plain wrong :-P

I had to be catheterized following a recent surgery, which was OK for me...but some poor guy in my recovery wing broke his catheter. Ouch. Makes me squirm just thinking about it.

Anonymous said...

funny stuff!! i love number three :)