Pages

Friday, February 23, 2007

Extraordinary Everyday Lives

Want to hear about the Extraordinary Everyday Lives of others with disabilities? Dave at lifekludger offers this podcast.

UPDATE: Dave stopped by and pointed out that: " the podcast doesn't just focus on pwd [ people with disabilities]. Though of course I do have a keen eye-out in that direction."


Oops. Thanks, Dave, for the clarification - I will tell you that the list of interviewees looks extremely interesting to me - a range of topics.

2 comments:

Lifekludger said...

Hey Ruth, thanks for the podcast shout out. I should however point out that the podcast doesn't just focus on pwd. Though of course Ido havea keen eye-out in that direction.

Maybe you'd like to come on the show sometimes and tell us your story.

Dave

Ruth said...

Thanks for clarifying that, Dave. The content looked interesting - and varied (which I like).

I'd be happy to come on the show sometime! Thanks for stopping by.

Ruth