Pages

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ski for Light 2001 pictures

I've had so many folks ask to see pictures of the ski trip - and unfortunately I may not have those for awhile, but I did find some from years ago.

Click above for a photo album of the trip from 2001 prepared by Ed Kenlon, the husband of one of our skiers, Marilee. (My picture is toward the bottom! I'm on a sitski with poles duct taped on, skiing with Dave....)

You will also be able to see pictures of blind skiers with their guides - and the famed Land of the Vikings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are just great! The annotations are a big help for someone who hasn't ever seen a sit-ski - and it's nice to have a sense of your face especially with such a great smile.

Thanks for taking the time to post this - I know you're still recovering from that bug.

Ruth said...

Glad you liked them! Ed did a great job captioning the pictures and explaining everything. (He and Marilee are up at the Internationals in NH right now - and I'm sure they have more snow up there than we did in PA)!