Pages

Friday, January 5, 2007

In the news: 12 year old special education student charged with disorderly conduct

... after wetting her pants.

After helping her class with a holiday lunch in the library, the student refused to leave and was confronted by the principal whereupon she wet her pants. The school is taking the position that she deliberately wet her pants.

The police were called and she was charged.

According to her mother, the girl is afraid of the principal.

I can see why. I'm a bit afraid of him too just from reading about how he handled this.

How does the school intend to prove, by the way, that she "deliberately" wet her pants? Seems like a ridiculous response by the educators and a ridiculous charge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was sent to detention for talking back to teachers when I tried to explain stuff with my speech impediment.