Pages

Tuesday, October 3, 2006

I believe God is there but He is not silent says a Deaf writer...

..at the Somewhat Silent website, which is an international site for those who are Deaf or hard of hearing. She writes about dealing with her anger toward God - and it's an interesting topic as to how we experience anger about our disabilities- or not- toward God.

She writes about how she remained silent for many years because , in her case, she was so angry at God for being Deaf, wondering how a benevolent God could do that to her. But, over time, she changed her perspective and discovered... " And most importantly, life is not about us but about God and His love for us while we still have a disability."

Any feedback?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very angry at God. I lost an arm in a work accident and can't do my old job. My family is suffering. I hope thi s feeling passes but I would llike to see more on this topic hereplease.

Frank